*Official Rules to be published soon.*
Team composition: 4 players plus up to 3 substitutes
On a team there is no real goalkeeper, since no player intentionally is allowed to play ball with the hand or arm.
There is one goalie that can use hands but cannot hold the ball longer than 4 seconds.
Replacement should take place from the designated place and can take place anytime; only if the substituted player left the field and the new player enters afterwards. Contrary the team will be reduced by one player.
• The judge’s jersey color is black. (or some outstanding color)
• Game time: 7 minutes (without switching the sides!)
• The players of the team that did not kick-off, must be at least 3 meters from the ball until it is in play.
• Defender team must have max 3 players on their own side, (guard or goalie and 2 defenders) the striker has to wait on the opponent side.
• Goal kick must opponents are outside the dotted 3-meter line.
• The goalie (guard player) must stay on the goal line until the kick, if he does not the penalty will be retaken again (if he moves before the kick, the goalie will be expelled)
• Throw-ins must be made with hands and passed to a team mate. Thrower cannot use the side wall to put the ball in game. Goals cannot be scored directly from throw-ins, but hits the wall and enters the goal is approved.
• Corner throws must be taken same way, throwing to a team mate; but you cannot score directly from corner throw. By improperly executed throw awarded to the opponents a throw.
• Unexpected situation can interrupt the game (accidents, tackles, etc.) the referee act on certain way then finds which team would have the ball possession. – The resumption takes place where the ball was at the stopping time.
• It is not allowed to score directly from kick-off or fair play-kick, but if the ball hits the wall and then enters the goal, approved the scoring.
• Light touch or attacks with shoulders are allowed! Contrary there will be sanctions or eliminations!
• A player may be expelled:
– Without the use of cards (excluded for the next scoring – can then be reinstated or replaced by another player).
– With the use of yellow card (excluded for the rest of the game – can be replaced by another player after scoring).
– With the use of the red card (excluded for the rest of the game and the team’s remaining games on the same day – can be replaced by another player in the remaining matches).
• If a team has received all players sent off, get opponents allowed scoring within 10 seconds.
• The game is restarted by the referee who let the ball fall on the track center.
• Penalization with a direct free kick and expulsion:
– Cause of violent collision with an opponent;
– Gain an advantage by deliberately be the fourth player offside when the ball is in play.
– Acquire an advantage by deliberately keeping the gang.
– Replaces illegal.
– Play the ball before it is touched by another player;
– Played the ball intentionally out of bounds at the ceiling, toward lights, beams or the like of the field to slow down the game, this will be considered unsportsmanlike behavior.
• Direct free kicks from dotted 3 meter line or the nearest point where the offense was committed. The other team must be at least 3 meters from the ball.
• Penalty kick only the goalie can stay inside the dotted 3 meter line, the rest of team mates and opponents must to stay outside of this line.
Dørene åbner kl. 9:30 og turneringen starter kl. 10:00. Det er meget vigtig at man kommer i god tid på grund af registrering af hold ved ankomst. Vi forventer at afslutte omkring kl 17.00.
Oplysninger om tidsplanen for turneringen vil blive offentliggjort den 11 Februar 2018 her på vores hjemmeside og på turneringens eventside på Facebook.
Alle er velkomne til at komme og se turneringen. Som tilskuer kan man komme ind gratis. Så tag din familie og dine venner med, og kom og hep på jeres yndlingshold!
Der vil være præmier, lækker mad, drikkevarer og underholdning for tilskuerne.
Turneringen vil finde sted i Kongreshallen, Tøndervej 77, Kolding.
Der er nem adgang med bil, men der er også mulighed for offentlig transport. Tjek gerne rejseplanen for flere ruter.
Hot-dog: 15 kr
Sandwich: 10 kr
Soda: 10 kr
Beer: 10 kr
Coffee: 10 kr
Tea: 0 kr
Cupcakes: 10 kr
Cake: 10 kr
Candy: 5 kr
Der er en stor gratis parkeringsplads til omkring 50 biler. Der er også parkeringsmuligheder for cykler.
Vi ønsker ikke at ødelægge overraskelse, men der vil være forskellige præmier til de hold der vinder – de bedste tre hold og ydermere særlige præmier til: Den bedste målmand, Det bedste trick, Den bedste spiller i turneringen, Den bedste mål af turneringen.
Der vil også være andre små konkurrencer for publikum, hvor du kan vinde spændende præmier.